Do North Coworking's Usage Guidelines for COVID-19
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Do North Coworking is operating at a limited capacity with new guidelines to keep our community safe. We are closely following Vermont ACCD, Northern Vermont University and CDC guidelines to inform our operating policies.
At the moment Do North Coworking is open to members only and with some exceptions we are taking drop-ins. If you're interested in a membership please email: [email protected]
Below are our current guidelines the members MUST follow when entering Do North Coworking. Please review and be prepared for the following:
- Everyone MUST wear masks when others are present. The only times that masks may be off are: in our private-use rooms, on the porch, while eating, or when you are the only person in the space.
- All surfaces should be wiped down after usage. You can find disinfectant wipes throughout the space.
- Extra masks can be purchased for $5.00 from Do North staff. If you are not in possession of a mask, you will be asked to leave.
- Windows will be open throughout the space to promote free air flow. Please be prepared for temperature changes.
- If you travel to an area outside of Vermont in yellow or red on the Vermont ACCD map, even for work or essential business, please either complete a 2-week quarantine OR present results of a negative COVID test before your re-enter the space.
- All members must sign in prior to seating for the day and confirm:
- You do not have symptoms of illness.
- You have not recently been in contact with someone who is symptomatic or has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Members must maintain a 6’ distance when in the space. In many cases, the distance will be taped out on the floor.
- No more than 4 people in the KT conference room.
- We are limited to a total capacity of 12 people in the space at any one time. To facilitate this, we have set up an advance booking system to control capacity. Members are not limited to the amount of time they can book each month.
If you have any membership questions or need business support contact us at: [email protected]northcoworking.com
Your patience and understanding during these challenging times are appreciated.
- Team at Do North Coworking