This online course to small business managers, sole proprietors and nonprofit professionals with a special focus on brand messaging, strategy, structure and content. Designed to help you develop turnkey content that breaks through the clutter, gets read and builds business. For practical application learning, we ask that you bring an existing business challenge to analyze and utilize in the course curriculum.
What you’ll learn:
• Strategic use of email marketing - SEO, content creation, tone, etc.
• Types of emails (newsletters, promotions, surveys, etc.)
• How to develop a list blast strategy (prospecting, retargeting, etc.)
• How to create an email template system
• Subject line best practices
• The anatomy of an email (content best practices)
• How to utilize tools like Constant Contact & Mailchimp
When: Mondays, 11am to 12pm, from October 12 to November 2
Price: $169 includes instruction, customized assessment, access to proprietary software, and take home social media tool kit upon course completion.
Instructors: Tim and Betty Egan
Learn about funding opportunities to pay for non-degree programs at www.vsac.org/pay/applying-online-financial-aid/vermont-grants
For more information, contact: Ann Nygard, Director of Center for Professional Studies